ASK-A-DOCTOR LECTURE SERIES
Please join us for the next topic in our Ask-A-Doctor lecture series. Hear presentations from Gould Medical Group physicians and participate in question and answer sessions.
Bump to Baby
Our Bump to Baby class will provide parents with information about preparing for the birth and what to expect in the hospital for both mom and baby. We’ll also focus on becoming comfortable with breast feeding and baby basics including soothing techniques, sleeping, bathing, umbilical cord care, safety and much more.
- Stockton – August 8, 2017
- Stockton – November 14, 2017
- Stockton – February 13, 2018
- Stockton – May 8, 2018
- Stockton – August 14, 2018
Springtime Allergy and AsthmaMonday, April 9, 2018
Registration 5:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Presentation 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Dominant pollens during the year
- Simple ways to improve runny nose and congestion without medications
- Common myths regarding allergies
- Medical treatments for allergies
Stockton Medical Plaza I
3rd floor classroom (#3011)
2505 W. Hammer Lane
Seating is limited. Pre-registration is required before Monday, April 2nd.
Register Online for allergy lecture
For further questions about this lecture, please call 209-548-7860 and select option 2.