Your Maino Community Health Library
What is the Maino Community Health Library?
Open since 1990, the library is a community service of Sutter Gould Medical Foundation. It is a free, comprehensive medical library open to all members of our community. The library's resources emphasize understanding and treatment of disease as well as prevention, health and wellness.
What the Library Offers
- Online Book Catalog.
- Knowledgeable staff to assist you.
- Over 3000 medical textbooks and consumer health books plus an extensive video collection (checkout available on some books and all videos).
- Medical journals, health magazines and newsletters.
- Over 700 files on different health topics.
- Computer services including health databases featuring full text articles.
- Information on local health agencies and support groups.
- A collection of books, videos and articles available in Spanish.
- Phone call requests and free mailing of information.
- A quiet and comfortable research area.
Sutter Gould takes pride in its longstanding commitment to the health and well-being of the residents of our community. Stay informed about your health using our health resources.
Sutter Gould offers medical care with the highest quality of service to people in the communities we serve in Stanislaus, San Joaquin and Merced counties.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday,
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m..
Contact the Library:
By Telephone: 209-523-0732,
by FAX: 209-548-7861, or by E-mail: MainoLibrary@sutterhealth.org.