Stockton Surgery Center
Sutter Gould Medical Foundation's
Stockton Surgery Center offers the newest health technology and surgical equipment.
The Surgery Center offers patients and their families a private check in area, comfortable waiting area with wireless internet service, flat screen TV, and seating in the outdoor rock garden.
Key features include:
- Three Operating Rooms and two Procedure Rooms
- State-of-the-art technology and surgical equipment
- Six bed Pre-op area
- 14 bed Recovery area
- General Surgery
- Pain Management
8011 Don Avenue,
Stockton, CA 95209
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Patient Information and Forms
- Advance Health Care Directive Form
- Advance Health Care Directives Policy (English)
- Advance Health Care Directives Policy (Spanish)
- Patient Rights (English)
- Patient Rights (Spanish)