STOCKTON MEDICAL PLAZA
Stockton Medical Plaza offers physician services in 2 spacious medical office buildings, an imaging center, full lab services, an urgent care center and a surgery center.
Our imaging services feature state-of-the-art imaging equipment, including a 64-slice CT scanner capable of cardiac and coronary artery studies, and cutting-edge CT and MRI imaging.
- Primary Care Physicians (PCPs) for men, women and children
- Complete women's care
- Urgent Care
- Spacious exam rooms and patient-friendly features
- The latest medical technology, including electronic medical records Gould Medical Group physicians – one of the most respected physician groups in the Central Valley
SMP I (Primary Care)
2505 W. Hammer Lane
Stockton, CA 95209
SMP II (Specialists)
2545 W. Hammer Lane
Stockton, CA 95209
- Endocrinology: 209-943-2041
- Neurology: 209-830-4062
- Family Medicine: 209-957-7050
- Internal Medicine: 209-955-7700 or 209-954-3370
- Pediatrics: 209-944-9799 or 209-466-8072
- Radiology: 209-954-4019
- Behavioral Health: 209-521-6452
- Dermatology: 209-957-3821
- Gastroenterology: 209-466-2235 or 209-464-6000
- General Surgery: 209-941-0127
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: 209-948-5940
- Orthopedics: 209-948-1641
- Otolaryngology (ENT): 209-943-5185
- Podiatry: 209-948-1641
- Urgent Care: 209-954-4040 (Not an Emergency Department)
View current wait times and learn more about our Urgent Care centers.
- Urology: 209-941-0371
- Vascular Surgery: 209-941-0127
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or as scheduled by physician.
Lab Draws: Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Orthopedics: Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Pediatrics: Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m .
Urgent Care: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Seven Days a Week. Holidays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).