LOCATIONS & SERVICES
close to you and
Sutter Gould Medical Foundation has care centers located in Stanislaus, San Joaquin and Merced counties. In addition, we offer urgent care centers and lab draw stations throughout our service area. Medical care with the highest quality of service is offered to people in the communities we serve, through a not-for-profit commitment to compassion and excellence in health care services.
- Care Centers
- Urgent Care Centers
- Lab Draw Stations
- Maino Community Health Library
- Now Open: New Turlock Care Center
- New: Tracy Care Center Project
- Cardiology at Briggsmore Specialty Center
- Clinical Research
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Infectious Disease
- Infertility Clinic
- Mental Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Health Services
Optometry at our Eye Care Center
- Pain Management at our Stockton Surgery Center
- Plastic Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Urgent Care
Get Started at
To find a health plan and a physician for you or your family, or to see our care center and service directory, choose an option below.
- Modesto – Current Wait Time:
Urgent Care is currently closed
- Stockton – Current Wait Time:
Our Stockton Medical Plaza Urgent Care Center is currently closed.
- Turlock – Current Wait Time:
Our Turlock Urgent Care Center is currently closed.
Please Note:Times are an approximation and are subject to change.