Sutter Gould pediatric clinics offer a full range of services and provides a comfortable, family-friendly environment in which our team partners with parents to address the health issues of children during the period of their greatest growth: development and maturation.
Hours of Operation:
- Our pediatric care centers are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Turlock Care Center hours vary,
please call 209-632-3901 for details
For added convenience, the following locations offer extended hours:
- Ceres Care Center: Wednesdays from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Lodi Avenue Care Center:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Modesto Pediatric and Adolescent Care Center: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Wednesdays and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and open Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Stockton Medical Plaza: Mondays from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Tracy Care Center: Mondays through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Pediatric Services Offered:
- Adolescent & sports physical exams
- Asthma, Allergies
- Childhood immunizations
- Developmental, hearing and vision screening nutritional and eating disorder counseling
- Diagnosis & treatment of acute & chronic diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment for common mental health/behavior conditions in children and adolescents such as ADHD, ADD, autism, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder and more.
- Preschool & school physical examinations
- Skin conditions & wart treatments
- 2516 E. Whitmore Ave.
- 1300 W. Lodi Avenue, Suite P
Pediatric and Adolescent
- 1144 Coffee Road
- 2505 W. Hammer Lane, SMP I
- 2151 West Grant Line Road
- 3100 W. Christoffersen Parkway